Everything in my life is colorful: like blaring rainbows. I’m eighteen, but I’m not growing up any too fast, I hate to say. And I’m not even gay. I’m not even male!
Here are a few examples:
1. My Incrediboy T-shirt. I have been known to walk around the mall as an advertisement for my friend Lee Clevenger, the author of the Incrediboy series. See below.
2. I have a Little Mermaid motif in my book, so I’ve got a little Ariel crazy lately. I have T-shirts. I was also given Little Mermaid stickers as a graduation present.
3. Okay, I might like Beauty and the Beast, too. And Aladdin. I listen to these soundtracks on a regular basis.
4. Fine, I just like old Disney movies.
5. The pigtails. I pull them off. I have to say. I become quite Moe.
6. I have an attraction to shiny things. But don’t all women? Haha. Maybe I actually have an attraction to cheap shiny things. That’s a little more concerning. I ❤ glowsticks.
7. I have a tendency to stick my tongue out in road rage.
8. I have a weakness for paint. And playing in it. And sometimes making a mess.
9. I love crazy socks! =D
So I challenge you: explore your inner child. What do you do–or have the impulse to do–that may be considered by others to be slightly childish? Knowing may open doors to creativity.